BioUniversity: Metabolomics 2018
There’s No Better Place To Be For Cutting Edge Protocoling
OCTOBER 4 – 6, 2018 Eccles Conference Center Ogden, Utah
Transform Your Clinic And Take A Big Leap Forward
1. GET THE CORE METABOLOMIC PROTOCOL. This gives you what has been virtually impossible for other practitioners to find… a way to actually fine tune metabolism by nourishing the body with the right hierarchy of organisms.
2. DISCOVER NEW WAYS TO ADJUST THE ENDOCRINE SYSTEM. Up until now, a lack of knowledge about the specific roles of both probiotics and prebiotics has limited our ability to heal. Now, with these breakthrough protocols, you have targeted new tools. Find out the steps to take so you can help protect the body against inflammation, insulin resistance, and more.
3. REVISIT AND UPDATE YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF HOW METABOLISM WORKS. Breakthroughs in probiotics and prebiotics have changed the game. Practitioners now have more control, more ways to help patients build muscle, avoid obesity, and enjoy better overall health.
4. DISCOVER THE OVERLOOKED CONNECTIONS BETWEEN THE MICROBIOME, THE LIVER, AND THE BRAIN. When you dig deeper into the Microbiome, you’ll grasp what others miss… cutting edge ways to nourish the Microbiome so you can actually impact the creation and trafficking of essential hormones.
5. IMMERSE YOURSELF IN THE LATEST INSIGHTS OF 3 ACCLAIMED NATIONAL EXPERTS. Be part of breakout sessions and special panels. Ask questions, get answers, and access the exact knowledge you need to redefine the way you help your patients.
6. UPGRADE YOUR UNDERSTANDING OF “THE OVERLOOKED ORGAN.” The Microbiome is actually an organ, a part of the body you can’t ignore. It’s a critical regulator of endocrine function, and the more you know how to nourish it, the more you can do to support
optimum metabolic health.
7. TAKE YOUR PRACTICE INTO THE FUTURE OF HEALING. Transform your clinic. You’ll head home from BioUniversity knowing how to improve your patients’ metabolism, how to build barriers to inflammation, and how to naturally influence well-being.
BioUniversity Gives You Proven Ways And The Precise Protocols You Need To Help People Finally Address The True Source Of Inflammation, Weight Gain, And Type II Diabetes.
PRACTICE AT A DRAMATICALLY HIGHER LEVEL WITH ADVANCED NEW SKILLS.
HELP MORE PATIENTS WIN THE BATTLE AGAINST ANXIETY, STRESS, AND DEPRESSION.
ELEVATE YOUR PRACTICE AND YOUR THE REPUTATION.
•The quality of information you get and the quality of people you’ll be with.
•The transformation you bring to your practice when you know the CORE Psychobiome protocol… plus the five complementary specialized Psychobiome protocols.
•You’ll get everything you need to change the way you help patients suffering from stress,anxiety, and depression.
You won’t just be inspired and exhilarated… you’ll be well informed. You’ll be one of the
first practitioners to know what to do with the microbiome. You’ll be able to help restore
the emotional well-being that so many people have lost.
You’ll have an entirely new way to help patients finally regain control over cravings and
mood stressors. (Consider the impact of this – how lives change when we can manage the
Microbiome so that negative behaviors can be addressed at their source.)
You’ll no longer look at microorganisms the same way. You’ll be able to isolate and identify
the ones that play the greatest role in determining wellness… so your protocols become
more effective than it seems reasonable to imagine.
You’ll know what many mental health researchers don’t know. Your grasp of how certain
probiotics can affect mental well-being isn’t just something interesting – it’s the foundation
of a massive change, a breakthrough in the way we help address stress, depression, and
anxiety. (You and your practice can be at the forefront of these developments.)
You’ll see new connections between GI issues and the brain. These connections are
mediated by the Gut Brain Axis and the Immune System… and once you grasp the role they
play, you’ll be in a better position than ever to transform your patients’ mental health.
Your knowledge will advance from the generalities of the Microbiome to the specifics of the
Psychobiome. This is a colossal leap. It equips you with ways to help people that your
patients probably can’t find anyplace else.
Make new friends and celebrate natural health achievements together at the Systemic
Formulas annual awards gala.
You’ll have virtually unlimited opportunities to meet the experts. Your access gives you the
chance for personal conversations where you can ask questions, get clarification on the fine
points, share ideas, and more.
Get the CORE Metabolomics Protocol, so you can do what other practitioners can’t to
support metabolism in an entirely new way.
Develop a deeper understanding of how to use both probiotics and prebiotics… the ways to
avoid pathogenic problems that can trigger immune response and inflammation.
Take your newfound knowledge and help patients suffering from weight gain, insulin
resistance, and more.
How to build a new wall of defense that can stop inflammation dead in its tracks.
How to restore lost vitality and build muscles faster.
How to metabolize food more effectively.
How to provide better nourishment for the liver.
The CORE Metabolomics Protocol. It’s the groundbreaking approach that isolates specific
probiotic strains that influence well-being.
Two more specialized protocols that build on the Core Metabolomics Protocol to give you
tools to support the healthiest possible Metabolism.
What to do with the Microbiome to restore overall health.
How to regulate the endocrine system so you can actually influence the production of
What’s next as we learn more about the Microbiome… and how Metabobiotics gives you a
stunning new way to unlock its powers.
How to help patients deal with the challenges of insulin resistance.
Why the biochemical processes in the metabolism can be controlled, and how Metabolomics
can transform our understanding of the traditional Gut-Brain Axis.
How to isolate and identify the microorganisms that matter most when it comes to fighting
back against inflammation, and deteriorating health.
“I’ve learned a lot. I’m impressed by what I’ve learned and plan to come back and learn more.”
“Every time I come to these events, I always learn so much. I appreciate all the knowledgeable staff, the speakers who have just passed on so much of their expertise and their knowledge to help me gain the knowledge that I can then use to help my patients in my own practice. I’m just really thankful to be able to come to these events and they’re wonderful. Everybody needs to come to these.”
“The education that you get at the seminars is awesome. The people, the staff, they’re all amazing.”
“This seminar has been particularly great with really relevant information we can take back and
implement into our practice immediately.”
“To come here and hear the amount of information in detail that they have put into their product,
the amount of information that they know about their product, and the specificity of where it goes,
what it does, and then to be able to communicate the two in an easy way, has just been phenomenal.”
“My favorite thing about this event is we get all the research and all the science behind how things
are working. But you also get the statistics and usable things that you can take back to your patients and actually tell them. So, I feel like I can go back and have a talk right now and back it up
with all the science.”
Make New Friends, And Network
Early Bird Price (until x) $599.00